Insulated steel & composite carriage house style garage doors.
If you like the high-end look of wood carriage-house style garage doors, but still want the benefits of a durable, low-maintenance, insulated steel Vintage style steel garage doors with updated appeal.
- Available in insulated 2 or 3-layer sandwich steel construction or non-insulated 2″ steel frame construction
- Two insulation options: polystyrene or Intellicore® providing R-Values up to 18.4 (Calculated door section R-Value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163)
- Swing-out appearance, overhead operation
- Long or short grooved panel designs with optional windows and decorative hardware
- Five factory finish paint colors or Ultra-grain® stained wood look (shown here)
- Ultra-Grain is a unique paint finish, available in Medium and Dark Oak and Walnut wood-grains – available on 3-layer sandwich doors only.
- WindCode rated available
- Available in 4 carriage house design series and 15 different models. Custom designs and sizes also available.
- Woodgrain embossed insulated steel base door painted front and back for a virtually maintenance-free door.
- Composite overlay with beveled coped edge and center groove creates detailed carriage house look.
- Windows with complete overlay and true arch designs are available in double strength, insulated or obscure glass. Grilles are removable for ease of cleaning
- Available with 1-3/8″ thick polystyrene and 2″ thick polystyrene or Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break and sandwiched between two layers of bonded steel. R-values range from 6.5 to 18.4
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel skin with a baked-on primer and top coat helps ensure maintenance-free durability and long-lasting beauty.
- Polystyrene or Intellicore® insulation with R-values ranging from 6.5 to 18.4.
- Long or short vertical grooved steel panels available in 1-layer, 2-layer and 3-layer construction.
- Windows are standard with double strength clear glass and optional snap-in grilles. Other options include insulated glass (available on 2″ three-layer models), obscure with snap-in grilles and acrylic wrought iron designs.
- Section joints and bottom weatherseal in a corrosion-resistant aluminum retainer help seal out the elements.
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More
Constructed of durable steel embossed with a natural woodgrain texture, this vintage style line is available in long or short grooved panel designs with various window combinations and hardware for a one – of – a – kind look.